Our warehouse is a busy and exciting place. You never know what will come through the door - special treasures, unique items and quirky things. Your organisational skills will be put to good use.
- Sort donated items
- Clean and/or hang donated items
- Monitor stock supplies to ensure adequate floor stock
- Assist with customer enquiries
- Ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a retail setting (not essential)
How can I volunteer for this service?
We are always looking for new volunteers who are willing to lend a hand.
For more information on volunteering, please call us on 08 8984 8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org