Vinnies Shops - Queensland
To find which shops are open closest to you, please click here.
COVID-19 Update: Greater Brisbane Shops now open
Our shops in the Greater Brisbane area have re-opened the morning of Tuesday, 12 January 2021 with the lift of the three-day lockdown.
At Vinnies, our first priority is always the safety and well-being of the community – including the people we assist, our shoppers, our volunteers, Members and staff.
In line with Queensland Government Health directives, we ask that all those who plan on visiting their local Vinnies to please:
- Always wear a mask in store — if you don’t have one, ask one of our friendly volunteers.
- Children under 12 don’t need a mask.
- Maintain social distancing with 1 person per 4m2.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry.
- Donations are welcome and will be handled as per the COVID-19 Safe Plan of our shops. We recommend calling ahead to check if your local Vinnies is accepting donations and how you can donate safely.
We ask that you please do not visit our shops if you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as:
- flu-like symptoms - coughing, sore throat and fatigue
- shortness of breath
We are asking our volunteers, Members and staff to stay at home if they show any signs of the virus.
Shops outside the Greater Brisbane area will continue to operate as usual.
Vinnies shops provide furniture, clothing and household goods to families and people who are in need and are being assisted by volunteers.
Our Vinnies shops are also a valuable resource for people on low incomes, enabling them to buy quality clothing, furniture and other household items at an affordable price. The profit from the sale of stock from our Vinnies shops goes directly towards providing resources and support to people in need.