The St Vincent de Paul Society supports Community Fundraising events that are organised by community groups or individuals with funds being donated to either your local area or where Vinnies needs it the most.
Hosting your own fundraising event or activity
There is no end to the number of fundraising events or activities you can choose to run to help raise funds and awareness of the St Vincent de Paul Society.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Bake Sale or Cake Stall
- Casual Dress Day
- Car Wash or Odd Jobs
- Chocolate Sales
- Charity Fundraising Event – Trivia or Quiz Night, Plays or Performances
- Christmas Gift Wrapping
- Clothing Drive
- Donate an hour of your days salary
- Fashion Show
- Garage Sale
- Golf Day
- Lollies in the Jar
- Morning Tea
- Online fundraising for your unique fundraising idea through Go Fundraise
- Social Group Events – Bowling, Fun Runs, Friends Night In, Games, Movies
- Special Occasion collection (Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Easter, Christmas, Birthdays)
- Sausage Sizzles or BBQ
- Swear Jars
How your Fundraiser will help
All the monies raised from your fundraiser enables the Society to successfully fund and manage a Vinnies Special Works Service, Vinnies Appeal or Vinnies Major Events that all directly assist the people living in our WA community.