Time to declutter your wardrobe or home?
Do something great with your unused or unwanted items and donate to Vinnies!
By donating your quality clothing, books, furniture and homewares to your local Vinnies you can make a positive impact in two ways;
- You'll be saving the environment by keeping quality clothes out of landfill
- You'll be helping people doing it tough in your local community
Every item donated has the power to change lives or the planet!
CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR NEAREST VINNIES AND DONATE TODAY!
How to donate
Follow these steps to donate today!
- Keep or give - go through your items and create a 'keep' and a 'give' pile.
- Bag it up - pack up your quality donations ready to drop in-store
- Bring it in - drop off your items during opening hours
- Get thrifty - find some new treasures for home while you're in store!
Why donate? Our Vinnies Shops exist to provide a shopping experience which allows customers to buy goods from our shops with every dollar spent going back into the local community. We’re also able to provide direct assistance to those experiencing...
Clothing. Vinnies welcomes the donation of good quality men's, women's and children’s clothes. Donating Do’s: If an item is in a good condition, then we’d love to have it Shoes, bags and accessories are always welcome Put your...
Furniture. Vinnies welcomes the donation of quality furniture and if you wish, can organise the collection of the furniture. For furniture collection call: 1800 VINNIES or 1800 846 643. Please note that with increased demand for the collection and...
Homewhere & bric-a-brac. Vinnies welcomes the donation of quality homewares and bric-a-brac. Homewares can include cutlery, crockery, tableware, plasticware, vases, manchester and other general items. Bric-a-brac includes collectibles and unusual...
Books. Vinnies welcomes the donation of quality books: fiction; non-fiction; childrens – if you’ve read it and the quality is good, we’ll happily accept it. Donating Do’s: Donate good quality books Put your books in a bag or box...