The St Vincent de Paul Society in the Northern Territory is the grateful recipient of generous support from the corporate sector. Companies such as the Sitzler Baulderstone Joint Venture who refitted our Stuart Park Shop and One Real Estate who run a BBQ for homeless and estranged people once a month take the pressure off our limited funds, staff and volunteers while providing an interesting project for their staff. If you think you your organisation can help, here are some options:
- Workplace Giving - Community Support
For the St Vincent de Paul Society, workplace giving provides long-term, stable funding for its special works and programs. This funding requires little or no administrative cost, enabling the Society to put more of the funds where they are needed most.
- Corporate Financial Donations
Financial donations to the St Vincent de Paul Society provide meaningful support for its many good works and are gratefully received. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Each year the Society hold a number of special fundraising events such as the CEO Sleepout which attract corporate supporters.
- Donations of goods and services
A wide range of companies are regular and valued supporters of our important fundraising activities. Companies often donate services to support our events or goods to our special works.
Corporate volunteering is another way in which the Society has benefitted from company partnerships. Groups of staff from businesses have volunteered their time to assist the special works of the Society.
Volunteering opportunities for your staff may include:
- Serving meals.
- Assisting with the food vans in Darwin or Alice Springs.
- Cleaning or maintaining a Special Work or Centre.
- Creating or maintaining a garden or particular space at a service (ie: painting a room, planting a garden).
- Holding a Christmas Party for residents at a service.
- Putting up Christmas decorations at a homeless service.
- Volunteering at a Vinnies Family Centre or Distribution Centre.
- Providing administrative support.
- Providing refugee families with support.
- Helping with our Pop-up Op Shops at Communities without a General Store.
- Assist at one of our one-off events such as the CEO Sleepout.
How do I find out more?
Contact us to find out more about how you and your business can get involved with Vinnies.
|(08) 8948 8100|
|107 Dick Ward Dr, Coconut Grove NT 0810 |
|Postal Address||PO Box 1468 Nightcliff NT 0814|