Call: 13 18 12 (during business hours)
Other Useful Contacts
Link2Home: 1800 152 152 (24/7)
Ask Izzy is a search tool for people who are experiencing homelessness or at-risk of homelessness.
About our Homelessness and Housing Services
The St Vincent de Paul Society NSW operates homelessness services throughout NSW to assist people at-risk of or experiencing homelessness.
Support is provided to single males and females, single parents, and families.
Services cover immediate crisis intervention and support, from crisis accommodation, assertive outreach to rough sleepers, transitional accommodation, as well as support to maintain a tenancy or living skill, or community connectedness.
We alsp operate a number of engagement and drop-in support hubs
Who we help
- Youth 14 years and above experiencing or at-risk of homelessness
- Single men experiencing or at-risk of homelessness
- Single women experiencing or at-risk of homelessness
- Men with children experiencing or at-risk of homelessness
- Women with children experiencing or at-risk of homelessness
- Couples and families experiencing or at-risk of homelessness
- Crisis accommodation
- Supported transitional housing
- Laundry facilities
- Internet and telephone access
- Case workers
- Youth workers
- Individual advocacy
- Healthcare services
- Psychological services
- Legal aid assistance
- Early intervention support
- Rapid rehousing
- Intensive responses for people with complex needs
- Outreach services
- Vocational training
- Living skills development
- Pastoral care
- Building support networks
- Financial counselling
- Wellbeing support
*Please note that not all services listed are offered in all areas of NSW.