Donate your pre-loved homewares to any Vinnies shop in WA during the month of February 2020 to go in the draw to WIN one of ten $100 Vinnies WA Vouchers*.
We want your:
- Tea Pots
- Serving dishes
- Cookware dishes
- Pots, pans and saucepan
- Small Kitchen Electrical Items – kettle, toaster, blender, mixer (Metropolitan Shops Only)
Donations will be used for Vinnies emergency relief service to assist to individuals and families rebuild their lives and to sell in-store with the profits helping fund Vinnies specialist community services. These services include mental health, youth, housing, refugee and migrant Support, financial counselling and services to assist people experiencing homelessness.
*Terms and conditions apply.
*Terms and Conditions Vinnies WA February Homewares Campaign
The promoter is St Vincent de Paul Society (WA) Inc. (ABN 18 332 550 061) whose registered office is at 9 Brewer Road Canning Vale 6155
- The competition will run from Saturday 1 February to close of business on Saturday 29 February 2020 in the State of Western Australia only.
- Entries will only be accepted during February 2020 and only one entry per customer, per day regardless of volume/amount of donations to a Vinnies shop in Western Australia will be accepted. Customers may enter the competition multiple times subject to donations being made on separate days and are given to a WA Vinnies shop during February.
- The competition is only open to any St Vincent de Paul Society (WA) Inc. customers, including members and volunteers aged 18 years or over. All St Vincent de Paul Society (WA) Inc. employees are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry into the competition is Saturday 29 February 2020. After this date no further entries into the competition will be accepted.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Customers may only enter the competition by donating homewares, pots and pans and small electrical items to a WA Vinnies shop during opening hours.
- The prize is as follows: One of ten $100 vouchers to spend on clothing items at Vinnies Shops in WA only. Not transferable. Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Winners will be chosen by St Vincent de Paul Society (WA) Inc. at random.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone by end March 2020.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The winner consents to participating in any publicity and/or promotion including digital promotion associated with winning the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.