Talking Style with Rae Johnston
Junkee Editor, The Startup Show host & most importantly, Vinnies NSW ambassador, Rae Johnston shows the versatility of her Vinnies wardrobe in a range of looks styled by Tara Castellan. Whether you’re into neutral colours with simple details or like to add a dash of dramatic with ruffles and flares, there’s always plenty of style inspiration to be found in your local Vinnies shop.
Planning a wedding? Keen to reduce your impact on the environment and create a guilt-free event that's uniquely you? Choose pre-loved with Vinnies.
Whether you're looking to embrace the growing eco-wedding trend or simply adopt a few eco-friendly ideas to make your big day a bit more sustainable, you'll find everything from gowns to gifts and decor to decorations at our one-off Upcycled Wedding Weekend event at Vinnies Picton on 7 and 8 September. Check out our Facebook event for more details and let us know you're coming!
We’ll also showcase a host of wedding and/or party ideas that won’t break the bank, are kind to the environment and will reduce the carbon footprint of your special day. Come along to check out:
- Pre-loved wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride outfit ideas, jewellery, shoes, bags, as well as suits and smart shirts.
- Examples of upcycled artificial flowers transformed into eco-friendly bouquets that won’t wilt, plus creative ideas for button holes, table centrepieces and other floral decorations.
- Inspiration for wedding party table decorating using upcycled items – from cutlery and crockery to unique centrepieces.
- Gifts with a social conscience – fair trade jewellery and gift packs.
- Wedding outfit ideas for all members of the bridal party, and guests too!
Brand New Vinnies Shop in Coogee - now open!
Vinnies is delighted to announce the opening of a brand new shop in the heart of Coogee! Located at 212 Coogee Bay Rd, the shop is open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5.30pm and on Sundays from 10am – 4pm. Come in and browse the racks for a wide range of women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, accessories and footwear, shoes, bric-a-brac, homewares and books.
Dressed By Vinnies Day 2019
Celebrate Dressed by Vinnies Day with us in 2019! This year's #DressedByVinnies is Friday 1st November.
Visit your nearest Vinnies Shop and find a fabulous wardrobe addition, then wear it and share it using the hashtag #DressedbyVinnies on social so we can see you. Download your free Vinnies Style Guide from 2018 for top tips to making the most of your shopping trip.
Share the Vinnies fun! Get your friends together and Host a Dressed by Vinnies Day at work, uni, or school. Download your free Host Guide, posters and more and have a fashionable and fun Dressed by Vinnies Day.