Are you passionate about the planet, your community and thrifting?
We’re always on the lookout for awesome people to join our shop squad.
Our shops offer our volunteers a creative, supportive and rewarding environment. Being a shop volunteer gives you the chance to develop new skills, boost your career, get on the job training and add to your resume. But, we’re also pretty sure you’ll really enjoy meeting like-minded souls, finding second-hand treasures and basically just being at the heart of your local community.
But don’t just take our word for it! Check out what some of our amazing shop volunteers have to say for yourself.
Perks of the Squad:
- Get creative with killer shop displays & visual merchandising
- Learn on the job skills to add to your resume such as pricing & tagging items, organising stock, sorting donations, shop maintenance and customer service
- Contribute to the circular fashion movement, helping us reduce landfill from the planet by being part of our ever evolving recycling and second-hand goods business
- Meet like-minded people in a supportive team environment
- Make a difference for people in need, while giving back to your local community
Oh, we almost forgot! No experience needed, to us it’s much more important that you are friendly, reliable, 16 years or older, available at least 4 hours per week and hopefully have an interest in fashion, charity, sustainability and/or retail.
Shop volunteers help us change lives and the planet
So, if you want to join a passionate team, learn new skills and strengthen your resume while making a difference for both your local community, and the planet then register to join up as a Vinnies Shop volunteer today.