Strategic Plan South Australia
The Strategic Plan provides an overview of the direction and key priorities for the Society in South Australia.
Our 2017-22 plan was finalised in November 2017. A copy of the Strategic Plan brochure is available below for view or download.
Our strategic priorities:
- Genuinely address poverty and hardship
- A volunteer organisation of choice
- Build adaptable and flexible conferences (our member teams that deliver the Society's home visitation service)
- Ensure adequate resources
- Nurture the spiritual base of the Society