How you can Take Action
Call on whoever forms the next NSW Government to prioritise fairness and compassion!
There are 6 simple ways you can take action:
- Start a Community Conversation
- Write to your MP and Election Candidates
- Meet with your MP and Election Candidates
- Invite your MP and Candidates to an Event
- Secure local media coverage of our campaign
- Take advantage of unexpected opportunities
For more information and resources for each of these actions download our Advocacy toolkit and take action today.
If you'd like more advice on advocating in your local area, please contact Mark Ludbrooke on 9568 0201