Retail Manager South Hedland
Are you an experienced Retail Manager who is looking to apply your passion and energy into a new opportunity? We are looking for a strong retailer with leadership experience who enjoys keeping busy and loves building and cultivating relationships
You are an inspiring individual who will coach the team with strong leadership, motivation and passion to continue fostering the strong community vibe within the store. You have a real flair for merchandising and will embrace a diverse collection of fashion and homewares to create a positive customer experience.
You will bring a "hands on" approach and be a proactive operator who leads by example and thrives on delivering outstanding customer experience. This is a unique and truly fabulous opportunity for an innovative, energetic emerging leader to cultivate our shops vibe.
About the position:
- Part Time ( 25 hours per week)
- Working Tuesday to Saturday
- Managing and growing our South Hedland shop capabilities
- Leading our volunteer team to deliver a memorable experience with our customers
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Train, support and recruit our dedicated team of volunteers
What you need:
- Previous retail management experience with a real focus on people
- A real passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Demonstrated understanding of stock control management
- Proven retail fashion sales experience with a drive to succeed and achieve results
- Excellent communication skills with a large range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations
- A 'can do' proactive attitude and positive team spirit
In return we offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging + leave loading
- Great working conditions and work life balance
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
For more information please visit www.vinnies.org.au
Grow with Vinnies
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you. Please ensure that you have read and understand the role outlined in the position description in the link below.
To apply email your application though to email@example.com or apply via the seek advertisement. Your application must include, the below job application form, your updated CV and a cover letter that tells us a little more about you.
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed; these will include reference checking and national criminal history check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.