Retail Manager Mosman Park
Exciting times for Vinnies WA as we open another new retail store in Mosman Park. Are you an experienced Retail Manager who is looking to apply your passion and energy into a new opportunity? This may be the one!
We are looking for a strong retailer with leadership experience who enjoys keeping busy and loves building and cultivating relationships. You are someone who has a high learning agility and actively seeks out development opportunities in an environment that supports the leader you are today through to the leader you want to grow to be tomorrow.
You will bring a "hands on" approach and be a proactive operator who leads by example and thrives on delivering outstanding customer experience. This is a truly unique opportunity to start your leadership journey with Vinnies.
More specifically you will have:
- Retail Management experience with a real focus on people
- Genuine passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Demonstrated understanding of stock control and management
- Proven retail sales experience with a drive to succeed and achieve results
- Excellent communication skills with a large range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations
- A “Can do” proactive attitude and positive team spirit
Key accountabilities include:
- Managing and growing our shop’s capabilities
- Leading our volunteer team to deliver a memorable experience with our customers
- Striving for, meeting and beating sales targets
- Training, supporting and recruiting our dedicated team of volunteers
In return we offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging + loading on Retail Award Level 8
- An opportunity to be mentored by high achieving Vinnies shop managers
- Excellent working conditions and work life balance
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
Grow with Vinnies
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you. Please ensure that you have read and understand the role outlined in the position description (found on our website) before applying. Please apply for this position by submitting a resume and cover letter. Your cover letter should address the above selection criteria (no more than 1 page) to outline your suitability.
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed; these will include reference checking and a national criminal history check.
For more information please visit www.vinnies.org.au
|Position type||Full time|