Location: Canning Vale
Are you interested in becoming a RETAIL AREA MANAGER at VINNIES? We have an opening for a candidate that is self driven, innovative, can think on their feet, is team focused, can think and work outside the square and can inspire others. The applicant ideally needs to have a strong background in multisite management within the Retail Industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced retailer to join a well established charitable organisation. You will need to have a strong focus on people, be results driven and able to manage and oversee a region covering a part of Perth as well as a few country shops. The successful applicant will be provided with a mobile phone and a fully maintained company vehicle in addition to their salary [which includes salary sacrifice].
We are looking for an individual with the following:
• Has an eye for financials and can look for ways to improve shop performance.
• Is creative enough to implement retail strategies that fit each individual shop.
• Is both revenue and expense budget focused
• Has solid merchandising skills.
• Can develop skills within a team of staff and volunteers to build a productive and strong team environment.
• Inspire others to reach their potential and create a positive environment to promote sales growth within each store.
• Be prepared to work as a team and get stuck in the get the job done.
The Role involves:
• Overseeing both metro and country shops, approximately 15 Stores
• Focussing your team to exceed targets and achieve budgets and KPI’s
• Ensure that OSH requirements are being adhered to across all stores
• Being a motivated manager who can lead, mentor and coach your staff and volunteers
• Create an outstanding customer service experience
• Experienced in administration and performance management
• Experience with staff recruitment training and development
If you are a results driven person, have strong communication, organisation, and supervisory skills and have a proven ability in managing a successful team, then this job could be for you.
The position offers an array of different tasks. An excellent opportunity for those who enjoy challenges, country travel with possible overnight stays, variation in activities and working with people of all ages.
If you believe you have the required knowledge and skills to fill the vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
Previous retail skills preferred.
You can obtain the position description which includes the selection criteria at www.vinnies.org.au/employment
Please address the selection criteria and include your resume, to be received by close of business on Monday 27th February 2017 by either email to email@example.com or posting a copy to the Human Resources Department, St Vincent de Paul Society
PO BOX 1450 CANNING VALE DC 6970.
- Canning Vale
- Employment type
- Position type
- Full time
- Publish date
- Application close
PO BOX 1450 CANNING VALE DC 6970