Assistant Retail Manager - Willetton
We are currently seeking a passionate, energetic and dynamic retailer to continue developing the growing trade in the Willetton area. This is a part time position working Mondays and Tuesdays each week providing an opportunity for a suitably experienced retailer to utilise their exceptional communication and merchandising skills in our vibrant shop.
You are an inspiring individual who will work closely with the Retail Manager to maintain and enhance in-store operation. You have a real flair for merchandising and will embrace a diverse collection of fashion and homewares to create a positive customer experience.
You will bring a "hands on" approach and be a proactive operator who leads by example and thrives on delivering outstanding customer experience. This is a unique and truly fabulous opportunity for an innovative, energetic emerging leader to cultivate our shops vibe.
- A real passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Retail or sales experience with a real focus on people
- Demonstrated understanding of stock control management
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations
- Sound awareness of the issues encountered by persons suffering financial hardship and crisis.
- Assist the Retail Manager to ensure stock levels are accurate and of the highest quality
- Supervise and monitor performance of volunteers to ensure compliance with retail guidelines and store targets are met.
- Foster an environment of excellent customer service through role modelling exemplary customer service.
- Striving for, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly administrative requirements in accordance with policy.
- Tax reducing salary packaging + leave loading
- Great working conditions and work life balance
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
The St Vincent de Paul Society Western Australia and its wide network of over 3,500 volunteers provide practical welfare support, advocacy and friendship for the most vulnerable members of our community. On the frontline, face-to-face internationally, the Society operates in 149 countries and has over 950,000 volunteers. To find out more visit vinnies.org.au.
How to apply:
Please ensure that you have read and understand the role outlined in the position description on our website.
Please apply for this position by submitting a resume and cover letter through the advertisement on SEEK or via email email@example.com. Your cover letter should address the above selection criteria (no more than 1 page) to outline your suitability.
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed; these will include reference checking and a national criminal history check.
|Position type||Part time|