Assistant Retail Manager - Applecross
Do you have what it takes to be our next Assistant Retail Manager in Applecross? We are looking for an inspiring individual who will work closely with the Retail Manager to maintain and enhance in-store operation. Someone who has a real flair for merchandising and will embrace a diverse collection of fashion and homewares to create a positive customer experience.
You will bring a "hands on" approach and be a proactive operator who leads by example and thrives on delivering outstanding customer experience. This is a unique and truly fabulous opportunity for an innovative, energetic emerging leader to cultivate our shops vibe.
About the position:
- Part time (15.2 hours a week)
- Working Mondays & Saturdays from 8:45am to 5:15pm
- Assist the Retail Manager to ensure stock levels are accurate and of the highest quality
- Supervise and monitor performance of volunteers to ensure compliance with retail guidelines and store targets are met.
- Foster an environment of excellent customer service through role modelling exemplary customer service.
- Striving for, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly administrative requirements in accordance with policy
What you need:
- Previous retail or sales experience including stock control and merchandising.
- A real passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Ability to motivate others and gain cooperation
- Strong communication, planning and time management skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Well-developed decision making and problem solving skills
- Sound awareness of the issues encountered by persons suffering financial hardship and crisis
In return we offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging
- Great working conditions and work life balance
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
For more information please visit www.vinnies.org.au
Grow with Vinnies
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you. Please ensure that you have read and understand the role outlined in the position description in the link below.
To apply your application must include your updated CV, a cover letter that tells us a little more about you and a completed Job Application Form (found in the link below). Please apply via email by sending your application documents through to email@example.com or via the seek advertisement.
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed; these will include reference checking, a medical and national criminal history check.
|Position type||Part time|