Assistant Retail Manager – Busselton
Do you have what it takes to be our next Assistant Retail Manager at our Busselton store?
We are looking for an inspiring individual who will work closely with the Retail Manager to maintain and enhance in-store operation. Someone who has a real flair for merchandising and will embrace a diverse collection of fashion and homewares to create a positive customer experience. You will bring a "hands on" approach and be a proactive operator who leads by example and thrives on delivering outstanding customer experience. This is a unique and truly fabulous opportunity for an innovative, energetic emerging leader to cultivate our shops vibe.
About the position:
- Full time
- Assist the Retail Manager to ensure stock levels are accurate and of the highest quality
- Supervise and monitor performance of volunteers to ensure compliance with retail guidelines and store targets are met.
- Foster an environment of excellent customer service through role modelling exemplary customer service.
- Striving to, meet and exceed sales targets
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly administrative requirements in accordance with policy
What you need:
- Previous Assistant Manager or 2IC experience in retail including stock control and merchandising.
- A real passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Ability to motivate others and gain cooperation
- Strong communication, planning and time management skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Well-developed decision making and problem solving skills
- Sound awareness of the issues encountered by persons suffering financial hardship and crisis
In return we offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging + leave loading
- Great working conditions and work life balance
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
For more information please visit www.vinnies.org.au
Grow with Vinnies
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you. Please ensure that you have read and understand the role outlined in the position description below before applying. Please apply for this position by submitting a resume and cover letter through the SEEK advertisement or by emailing your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should address the above selection criteria (no more than 1 page) to outline your suitability.
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed; these will include reference checking and a national criminal history check.
|Position type||Full time|