Retail Manager Kalamunda - Full Time
Vinnies is opening a new shop in Kalamunda and are seeking a passionate, energetic and dynamic fashion retailer who is looking to work full time and take their career to the next level.
You are a strong retailer with leadership experience who enjoys keeping busy and loves building and cultivating relationships. You are someone who has a high learning agility and actively seeks out development opportunities in an environment that supports the leader you are today through to the leader you want to grow to be tomorrow.
You will bring a "hands on" approach and be a proactive operator who leads by example and thrives on delivering outstanding customer experience. This is a truly unique opportunity to start your leadership journey with Vinnies.
More specifically you will have:
- A real passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Retail leadership experience with a real focus on people
- Demonstrated understanding of stock control management
- Proven retail sales experience with a drive to succeed and achieve results
- Excellent communication skills with a large range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations
- A “Can do” proactive attitude and positive team spirit
Key accountabilities include:
- Managing and growing our shop’s capabilities
- Leading our volunteer team to deliver a memorable experience with our customers
- Striving for, meeting and beating sales targets
- Training, supporting and recruiting our dedicated team of volunteers
In return we offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging + loading on Retail Award Level 8
- An opportunity to be mentored by high achieving Vinnies shop managers
- Excellent working conditions and work life balance
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a member and volunteer based organisation that has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in WA for more than 150 years. The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services across the State in the areas of homelessness, welfare, mental health, disability, financial counselling, supported accommodation, food provision, refugees and migrants and addiction counselling. To find out more visit vinnies.org.au.
How to apply:
Please ensure that you have read and understand the role outlined in the position description on our website.
Please apply for this position via the Seek Advertisement or by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should address the above selection criteria (no more than 1 page) to outline your suitability.
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed; these will include reference checking and a national criminal history check.
|Position type||Full time|