About the position
The position of Executive Assistant provides a full range of timely administrative and executive support and related services to the Chief Executive Officer.
In this position the Executive Assistant will have responsibilities to ensure smooth interface and interactions when liaising with key stakeholders who hold relationships with the Society through the Chief Executive Officer including:
- National President
- Deputy President
- Directors of the Board
- Directors of State and Territory Councils where required
- Chief Executive Officers of State and Territory Councils and other Society entities and their respective Personal Assistants
- Ministers and politicians
- Government officials and departmental officers
- Office holders appointed by the Society Council General International
- National Presidents, volunteer office holders and employees from overseas National Councils.
Work Type/s: Individual Employment Contract, Part-Time
52 hours / fortnight
Worked as 6.5 hours per day between the hours of 09:00 to 16:00 Monday to Thursday
Location: Canberra, ACT
Job posted on 6 August 2019.
Closing date: 23 of August 2019.
Contact: Toby oConnor, National Council CEO
2019-08-06 | 310 kB