Join Team Vinnies to run for a reason
Whether athletics is your thing or you want to cartwheel to the finish line, we invite you to join Team Vinnies for your next running challenge. Dedicate your gold medal moment to making a difference for the 105,000 Australians experiencing homelessness every day.
Team Vinnies is gearing up for Sydney’s favourite annual fun run, City2Surf, hosted on 14 August 2016 from Hyde Park to iconic Bondi Beach.
We want YOU to join us! Get race day ready with our:
- Specialty fitness program from F45 Training Glebe
- Join our fun team events
- Run proud in Team Vinnies race gear
It’s your chance to have fun with likeminded people and make a real difference to the 400,000 people Vinnies assists by raising critical funds and awareness.
Joining is easy!
- Register for the race HERE.
- Or apply for Gold Charity HERE.
- Join Team Vinnies by visiting Everyday Hero
- Click on ‘Join Team’ underneath ‘Our Story’
- Create an account and follow the prompts to set up your supporter page
- Our team will be in touch with tips and support!
Keen to make a bigger impact? Apply for one of our limited Gold Charity spots to enjoy free race rego and VIP gold bib and start zone in honour of your Gold Charity commitment to raise $1,000 (enough to prevent a family from being evicted from their home). Quick! Spaces are limited so apply HERE!
Have fun! Get your friends and family on board or create your own Vinnies team with work colleagues. And don’t worry, Team Vinnies will supporting you the whole way with fundraising tips and fitness encouragement so you can smash your goals and enjoy race day.
For further information and questions please contact Zan Schmidt on (02) 9568 0211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Vinnies Team!