Vinnies volunteers help us to deliver much needed services to the community and getting involved is as easy as one, two, three!
- Take a look at our current volunteer opportunities on Go Volunteer to see if there is a role that interests you and suits your skills, experience and availability.
- We need people who are on the same page as us and have the same expectations from the very start.
To apply for Shop or Depot positions submit an expression of interest on the Go Volunteer website for the role you’re interested in.
If you’re interested in other volunteering positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Suburb & postcode
- Area of interest
By ensuring you include the above information we will be able to respond to your enquiry without delay.
- Once we’ve received your application we will send through further information on how to get started volunteering with Vinnies including a Volunteer Application Form.
- A police check is required prior to commencing for all volunteers aged from 18 years. The police check will be processed and paid for by the Society.
- Once the police check is completed the relevant volunteer manager or supervisor will be advised and you will then be contacted to arrange a start date. You’re now ready to start volunteering for Vinnies!