Support Vinnies in your workplace
The St Vincent de Paul Society in South Australia relies on the generosity of the community to provide a wide range of services throughout South Australia that assist more than 100,000 people annually.
Installing a Vinnies clothing bin in your workplace costs nothing but helps enormously, given our shop sales are instrumental in the support we provide - additionally, we hand out thousands of clothing and manchester items to the people we assist each year ($75,000 worth last financial year!)
Can your organisation help establish our new Vinnies Women's Crisis Centre? This October and November we are calling on businesses to sponsor a room fit-out at a cost of $5,000 each. This much needed service will fill an urgent need for supportive crisis care for women.
Contact the Marketing and Fundraising team today to discuss how we can work together to help break the cycle of homelessness and disadvantage for people experiencing hardship in South Australia.
Email email@example.com or phone 08 8112 8700
Become a Vinnies Corporate Partner or make a Financial Donation
Our corporate partners are essential to the services we provide South Australians in need. Organisations may choose to support a key Vinnies service such as our Fred's Van or homelessness services, or to support the Society's works generally. We have a range of packages available that specify how we will acknowledge your support, or we can tailor a package to suit your organisation and the service or region you are interested in supporting. View our corporate partnerships program.
Workplace Giving - Community Support
For the St Vincent de Paul Society, workplace giving provides long-term, stable funding for its special works and programs. This funding requires little or no administrative cost, enabling the Society to put more of the funds where they are needed most.
Each year the Society hold a number of special fundraising events which attract corporate supporters.
Donations of goods and services
A wide range of companies are regular and valued supporters of our important fundraising activities. Companies often donate services to support our events or goods to our special works.
Corporate volunteering is another way in which the Society has benefitted from company partnerships. Groups of staff from businesses have volunteered their time to assist our services.
Volunteering opportunities for your staff may include:
- Preparing and serving meals at our Crisis accommodation services
- Assisting with Fred's Van.
- Holding a Christmas Party for those we assist
- Holding a clothing drive for items in your warkplace
- Volunteering at a Vinnies Shop or Distribution Centre.
- Providing refugee children and their families with support.
To discuss corporate volunteering opportunities, please contact Kristi Hermsen firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 8112 8714.
Our supporters include...
Vinnies Champion - BankSA
Vinnies Partner - LaDonna Hygiene, West End
Supporting the Vinnies Christmas Appeal
Last year Vinnies provided over 4,000 gifts to children and young adults who would otherwise not have had a gift to open on Christmas Day. We also provided over 2,600 food hampers to families to ensure they could celebrate the festive season with a sense of dignity.
The reality is that without the support of the community, we would not be able to assist families and individuals who turn to us during Christmas.
Some of the ways you can help include:
- Holding a toy/gift drive or having a Giving Tree in your workplace
- Holding a drive for non-perishable food items and Christmas goodies to put in Christmas Hampers
- Holding a fundraising event to support the Vinnies Christmas Appeal
- Volunteering a day to help sort and pack toys for distribution
Here are some tools to help you get started
- A poster with suggestions for a Gift Drive or Giving Tree in your workplace
- A poster with suggestions for food and other items to go into our Christmas Hampers
- Vinnies Christmas Appeal Poster to help raise awareness of the appeal
If you would like to support Vinnies this Christmas please contact Kristi Hermsen email@example.com or call (08) 8112 8714.