BECOME A COPORATE PARTNER IN THE A.C.T
The St Vincent de Paul Society recognises the importance of developing and nurturing strong links with the corporate and philanthropic sectors to allow us to continue to help make positive changes in the lives of the people we help. The Society seeks to engage all partners in long-term, strategic and mutually beneficial relationships.
Companies can support the St Vincent de Paul Society through Corporate Partnerships, Corporate Sponsorships, Cause Related Marketing and/or Philanthropic Donations.
OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS
Street to Home Program – Night Patrol
Canberra Toyota, Calvary Hospital, Canberra Southern Cross Club, Rotary Hall, Rotary Canberra City, ActewAGL, Canberra Milk, AC&R and Telstra.
Workplace Giving is one of the easiest ways to support Vinnies. The Vinnies Workplace Giving Program is a great way for your organisation to make a positive social impact on the lives of Australians experiencing disadvantage.
For more information please download our:
- Workplace Giving leaflet – Information for Employers
- Workplace Giving leaflet – Information for Employees
Corporate Financial Donations
Financial donations to the St Vincent de Paul Society provide meaningful support for its many good works. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. To make an online donation please visit our donations page.
We offer a number of programs that are completely dependent on donations from individuals and organisations. Please get in touch to discuss how you may be able to support us via sponsorship.
Donations of goods and services
A wide range of organisations are regular and valued supporters of our important fundraising activities. Companies often donate services to support our events or goods to our special works.
Supporting the Vinnies Christmas Appeal
Christmas is a time of giving. But there are many families in our local community who are doing it tough this Christmas. With over two million people living below the poverty line in Australia, including over half a million children, your support of the Vinnies Christmas Appeal will provide more than immediate help.
Some of the ways you can help include:
- Holding a toy/gift drive or having a Giving Tree in your workplace
- Holding a drive for non-perishable food items and Christmas goodies to put in Christmas hampers
- Holding a fundraising event to support the Vinnies Christmas Appeal
- Volunteering a day to help sort and pack toys for distribution
Some tools to help you get started:
- A poster with suggestions for a gift drive or Giving Tree in your workplace
- A poster with suggestions for food and other items to go into our Christmas Hampers
- Vinnies Christmas Appeal Corporate Kit to assist with promoting the appeal
If you would like to discuss any corporate partnership opportunities, please contact:
Call: 02 6234 7344