If you do not have a payslip and want to include a letter from your employer, it must include the following information:
- Name of entity (company, partnership, sole trader, etc) who employs you. This could be in the letterhead.
- ABN of your employer.
- Name, Title, email and telephone number of the person providing the letter
- A statement saying what job you perform and how many hours per week you perform that role for.
- If your employment has reduced due to the drought, your employer can make a statement to that effect, for example, “John’s employment was originally full time but since the drought, I have only been able to employ him for 20 hours per week.”
- The signature of your employer.