Prospect House offers up to one year of transitional accommodation for people in the Albany area who are homeless.
What we do
Prospect House gives an opportunity for people to:
- rebuild their connection with the community
- engage in employment, education and training
- link to a range of local services
- have a stable home from which they can seek help with any additional support needs
- establish a good rental record
- prepare to move into independent living
How we work
Prospect house recognises the obstacles faced by people suffering homelessness to secure employment, attend to family business and remain healthy in mind body and spirit. The Prospect House Program removes the immediate pressures of having nowhere warm and safe place to ‘base’ from, so that participants are able to seek out employment, stabilise within their own social and family group and improve their overall health and well being.
Who we work with
Single homeless men and homeless families
How you can refer
Prospect House accepts referrals from local agencies who are able to provide some ongoing case management and support for the person.
The Prospect House office is based at the St Vincent de Paul Society Depot in Albany.
Chevalier Street Centenary Park, Albany WA 6330