Endeavour Hills Soup Van
The Endeavour Hills Soup Van/Kitchen began operating on 31 October 2013 and provides assistance to people who are experiencing disadvantage or homelessness. Through the soup van we offer food, friendship, compassion and referral information to other services.
Last year, our 90 volunteers assisted 55 people per night.
This service could not exist without the generous support of our many volunteers, sponsors, donors and suppliers.
Who can access the Soup Van?
The Endeavour Hills Soup Van is a free service available to people in the Endeavour Hills community facing difficulties financially or otherwise, or who are experiencing homelessness. To request assistance from the Endeavour Hills Soup Van, please contact Vinnies Central Office on firstname.lastname@example.org
When does the Soup Van work?
- Mondays 5:30pm-8:00pm (*Note: Approximate arrival time listed.)
Who benefits from the Endeavour Hills Soup Van?
During the past year we provided more than 5,600 meals of sandwiches, hot dogs, soup, drinks and other items.
Can I help?
- Yes you can. We are always happy to hear from community members who can volunteer their time or make a donation.
- The Endeavour Hills Soup Van relies on the generosity of volunteers and donors.
- To donate please email or call: email@example.com or 9895 5800
- To register your interest to volunteer please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I find out more?
For further information email: email@example.com