Mt St Vincent Nursing Home endeavour to care, support and protect with dignity and faith those who live and work within. Our vision is to provide physical, emotional and spiritual care for all residents in a dignified manner.
The St Vincent de Paul Society acquired the former Ulverstone Convalescent and Nursing Home on January 1, 1969 and renamed it Mt St Vincent Nursing Home. The Home was extended in 2001 with the puchase of the Adaihi Nursing Home.
Our objectives are:
- To provide health care services for the resident of the home within manageable limits.
- To provide the highest ethical and moral principles, in the continuing pursuit of excellence.
- To ensure all residents have privacy and dignity at all times.
- To maintain a safe and happy environment for all residents.
- To respect the rights of all residents and to allow them to have freedom of choice whenever possible.
Where is Mt St Vincent Nursing Home located?
We are based on the north-west coast of Tasmania at Ulverstone. Large nearby centres include Devonport and Burnie.
Who benefits from this service?
At Mt St Vincent Nursing Home residents benefit from our organisation’s philosophy that each person has an inestimable worth in their own right, and this value is not assessed by their usefulness or by the contribution they can make to their family and/or society. Every resident, regardless of the extent of their disability, is treated with respect and dignity.
Can I volunteer for this service?
Yes. Please contact us on the details provided.
How can I find out more
Contact the Mt St Vincent Nursing Home:
|Location:||75 South Road, Ulverstone TAS 7315|
|Phone:||(03) 6425 2166|
|Fax:||(03) 6425 4293|