What is The Matthew Talbot Homeless Service?
The Matthew Talbot Homeless Service provides outreach support to homeless men across the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie Local Government areas. We do this through undertaking assertive outreach which includes visiting parks, streets, services and homes. The service can assist people in the following area:
• Assistance with accommodation
• Support to maintain tenancies
• Support to address health concerns
• Support to identify goals
• Support to link with legal services – the Homeless Persons Legal Service provides free legal assistance at the Centre on a fortnightly basis
Who can access this service?
The service support’s homeless men and / or homeless men with children.
Where is The Matthew Talbot Homeless Service located ?
The Matthew Talbot Homeless Service is located at 82 Hannell St Wickham, a suburb of Newcastle NSW. We can visit homeless people at any location throughout Newcastle and Lake Macquarie.
How can I contact The Matthew Talbot Homeless Service?
Phone: (02) 4961 1411