Vinnies NSW Community Bushfire Recovery Grant Program
The St Vincent de Paul Society NSW is pleased to announce the list of successful applicants for the third and final round of the Community Bushfire Recovery Grant Program!
This round of the Program covers 33 projects by organisations across NSW, focusing on improving recovery and building resilience among communities heavily impacted by the bushfires of 2019-20. More than $1.3 million has been committed for use in the Community Grants Program over three rounds of funding.
Vinnies NSW is proud to work with these organisations on their excellent programs and help our communities build back better.
For enquiries about the Community Bushfire Recovery Grant Program, please email Community.Grants@vinnies.org.au
For full details on the Vinnies NSW Community Bushfire Recovery Grant Program, click here.
The full list of successful applicants from round three is:
- Gungyah Ngallingnee Aboriginal Corporation
- Bellbrook Tennis Club
- The Ulladulla & Districts Community Resources Centre
- Ewingar Happenings Inc
- Bellbrook Rural Fire Brigade
- Kempsey Neighbourhood Centre
- YMCA NSW
- Love Culburra Beach Incorporated
- Caffreys Flat Public Hall
- Little Wings
- Tumbarumba Mens Shed Inc
- Youth Eternal
- Blackheath Area Neighbourhood Centre
- Thomson Street Development Committee Inc
- The Mend & Make Do Crew Incorporated
- St Mary Star of the SeaCatholic Parish Church Milton
- Millbank Public Hall
- Lithgow Information and Neighbourhood Centre Ltd
- South Coast United Mountain Bikers Incorporated (INC9881970)
- Surfing NSW
- Tumbarumba Golf Club
- The Oaks Rural Fire Brigade
- Shoalhaven Health and Arts Inc.
- Willawarrin Public School and P & C
- Courabyra Public Hall
- Bawley Point and Kioloa Community Association Incorporated
- Nymboida Community Groups Incorporated
- Balmoral Village Association
- Belong Blue Mountains Neighbourhood Centre
- Camden Community Connections
- Telegraph Point Community Association
- King Park Equestrian Club