Supporting people, fostering choice
Call us on (02) 8752 2500
The St Vincent de Paul Society operates disability services across NSW. Sydney Archdiocese oversees Sydney Vinnies Disability Services which provide a range of support options for people living in the Sydney metropolitan area that are designed to offer choice and meet the individual needs of people living with a disability.
Our services include:
• Community Participation
• Planning and Support Coordination
• Respite Care Services
Our Disability Services are based on the principles of safety, choice, collaboration, respect and empowerment; are delivered through informed and competent practices; and provide a flexible, person centred approach that focuses on the aspirations of the person we are supporting, providing them with choice and opportunity.
Those accessing our services enjoy a safe, friendly and supportive environment that provides meaningful opportunities for them to develop their interests, skills and independence.
We are committed to:
• Treating each individual in a fair, caring and respectful manner
• Promoting the wellbeing of those using our services
• Respecting the rights of those we support to self-determination and decision-making
• Respecting the privacy of those we support and their personal information.
Sydney Vinnies Disability Services The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the new way of providing support for Australians with disability as well as their families and carers. All disability services provided by the St Vincent de Paul Society...Read More