We value your feedback. Making a complaint, giving a compliment or offering a suggestion can help us improve our service.

We aim to ensure that providing feedback is as easy as possible.

Feedback or complaints may be received by the Society in a number of ways including:

  • in person
  • emailing LACcomplaints@vinnies.org.au
  • mailing: PO Box 5 Petersham NSW 2049
  • phoning 1800 795 626 (8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday). If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment, you can use the National Relay Service  – a national phone and internet service.

What information we need from you

Please provide some details to help us understand your concerns.  You can include what happened, where it happened and who was involved or the decision that you are unhappy about. Also tell us the outcome you would like. Providing your name and contact details will help us to get in touch and help resolve the issue. If you provide feedback anonymously, we won’t be able to respond to you personally.

What you can expect from the Society

If you have a complaint regarding your LAC services please be assured that it will be managed professionally, promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially.

In response to a complaint received the Society will:

  • acknowledge the complaint –  this acknowledgement can be in the form of a phone conversation, in person or in writing
  • aim to respond to the complainant within 30 days of receiving the complaint
  • deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint
  • take appropriate action, including investigation if required
  • ensure all complaints and feedback and their resolution are recorded in accordance with the NDIA Complaints and Feedback Policy.

We have translated the LAC Compliments, Complaints and Feedback Factsheet into five  community languages to help people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds to raise a concern. 

The Compliments, Complaints and Feedback Fact Sheet provides information on how to provide feedback, raise a concern or make a complaint. This fact sheet is available in:

If you would like to make a complaint to the NDIA, please click here for further information.