The VINES program offers a strong network of support for young people aged between 13 and 15 years.
How we help?
Within a positive and compassionate environment, participants engage in free activities that enable them to develop skills and strategies to manage the complex situations they face. This leads to a more positive sense of self, improved social engagement and an increased sense of efficacy.
Who do we support?
Young people aged 13 -15 years whose lives are impacted by their circumstance.
- Weekend activities once every 2 months (approximately 3 hours)
- 2 overnight camps a year (May and November)
How to get involved with VINES
- Contact Vinnies Youth Team on email@example.com
- Complete the referral form
- You will be contacted by a Youth Liaison Officer
- You will receive information about upcoming events
Sign up to volunteer with VINES
Activities and camps are run by a group of dedicated young adults supported by the Vinnies Youth Team.
How can I find out more about VINES?
For more information please contact the Vinnies Youth Team
Phone: (02) 6234 7321