Remember Vinnies in your Will
It is a fact that around 50% of Australians will pass away without a valid Will. Aside from taking care of those family and friends closest to you, a Will gives you the opportunity to decide how you will be remembered after you are gone and can be a true expression of your values.
By leaving a bequest, you can provide a gift to a cause close to your heart that you previously may not have been able to afford. Leaving a bequest to a charitable organisation such as the St Vincent de Paul Society can be a gift that changes lives not only now but for generations to come.
Including a gift in your Will is a wonderful way to make a difference in the future and without impacting on your life today.
Bequest funds are vital in allowing the Society to provide ongoing assistance to people experiencing disadvantage in our community.
Suggested wording for a gift to the St Vincent de Paul Society (NT) Inc: I bequeath to St Vincent de Paul Society (NT) Inc (the Society), in aid of:
- ( The charitable works of the Society, or
- ( The charitable works of the Society in _________ (insert particular Diocese, Region) at its discretion, or
- ( The charitable work of the Society in the specific field of _________ (insert your preferred area of work, eg homelessness)
- _________% of my estate
- the residue of my estate or _________% share of the residue of my estate
- the sum of $_________
- my property known as _________ and situated at _________.
- ( and I declare that the receipt of the President or Chief Executive Officer of the Society shall be sufficient discharge for my bequest.
The ABN of the St Vincent de Paul Society Northern Territory is 11 300 386 527.
How do I find out more?
Contact us to find out more about Wills and Bequests.
|(08) 8948 8100|
|3 Bradshaw Terrace, Casuarina NT 0810|
|Postal Address||PO Box 40345, Casuarina NT 0811|