Your Lasting Wish
Leaving a gift in your will to the St Vincent de Paul Society Canberra/Goulburn is a practical and powerful way to make a difference in improving the lives of future generations.
Bequest funds are vital to ensuring the Society will be able to continue to support, assist and most importantly provide a hand up to those at greatest risk of experiencing social exclusion, disadvantage or homelessness in our community.
Leaving a gift in your will is a very personal decision and you should look after your loved ones first. Once this provision has been made, it is possible to include a bequest to the St Vincent de Paul Society Canberra/Goulburn in a number of different ways.
- Residue: The whole or part of the residue of your estate once all other legacies and expenses have been deducted.
- Percentage: A set portion of your estate.
- Specific sum: You may nominate a specific sum of money in your Will.
- Property: A gift of real estate.
- Stocks & shares: A percentage of stocks and shares in your portfolio.
- Superannuation and/or Life Insurance policies: Nominate the St Vincent de Paul Society Canberra/Goulburn as beneficiary.
Your gift will go to those in need. Our volunteer member base of more than 2,000 people keeps administration costs low. This means your funds can be directed where they are needed most.
When you leave a gift in your will to the Society, you are ensuring that we will be able to meet the needs of people in the Canberra/Goulburn region now, and into the future.
For further information regarding Wills & Bequests, please download A Guide for Your Will brochure or contact the Donor Relations Coordinator:
Phone: (02) 6234 7368