Domestic violence is the leading cause of homelessness for women and children. Donate now to ensure they have somewhere safe to sleep.
- Vinnies winter appeal - This Winter vinnies appeal will provide emergency relief to people at risk and experiencing homelessness. Your donation will help our Vinnies volunteers to rebuild lives.
- Vinnies Christmas appeal - Vinnies continues to rebuild strength in the men and women experiencing disadvantage this Christmas.
- Vinnies CEO sleepout - As our headline event the Vinnies CEO Sleepout aims to get some of Australia’s highest profile business people involved in raising funds for Vinnies and raising awareness about homelessness.
- Vinnies community sleepouts - You don’t have to be in business to hold a sleepout – anyone can hold a community sleepout. Funds raised through the sleepout directly assist people experiencing homelessness and fund new projects.
- Vinnies school sleepouts - They’re ideally suited for schools seeking ways to raise social justice issues among students.
Vinnies Bushfire Appeal - Assist people and families to rebuild their lives after the devastating bushfires that have been affecting our country since September 2019.
Vinnies NSW Drought Appeal - With 99% of New South Wales affected by drought, Vinnies has launched its NSW Drought Appeal to raise vital funds for rural communities in need.
Regular financial donations
Regular financial donations play a crucial role in our ability to help 1.3 million people each year.