With over two million people living below the poverty line in Australia, including over half a million children, your donation allows the St Vincent de Paul Society to provide more than immediate help, it provides something much more valuable – the opportunity of a better life. Regular financial donations play a crucial role in our ability to help 1.3 million people each year.
Vinnies raises funds in many different ways, some of which include:
- Vinnies Winter Appeal - This Winter Vinnies Appeal will provide emergency relief to people at risk and experiencing homelessness. Your donation will help our Vinnies volunteers to rebuild lives.
Vinnies Bushfire Appeal - Assist people and families to rebuild their lives after the devastating bushfires that have been affecting our country since September 2019.
Vinnies NSW Drought Appeal - With 99% of New South Wales affected by drought, Vinnies has launched its NSW Drought Appeal to raise vital funds for rural communities in need.
- Vinnies Christmas Appeal - Vinnies continues to rebuild strength in the men and women experiencing disadvantage this Christmas.
- Vinnies CEO Sleepout - As our headline event the Vinnies CEO Sleepout aims to get some of Australia’s highest profile business people involved in raising funds for Vinnies and raising awareness about homelessness.
- Vinnies Community Sleepouts - You don’t have to be in business to hold a sleepout – anyone can hold a Community Sleepout. Funds raised through the Sleepout directly assist people experiencing homelessness and fund new projects.
- Vinnies School Sleepouts - They’re ideally suited for schools seeking ways to raise social justice issues among students.
- Bequests - A bequest to the Society makes lasting positive change. It enables you to create a legacy of love and care for those who most need assistance and it will continue your life’s aims beyond your own lifetime.