Our homeless services operate from Ozanam House located at 2 Westralia Street, Stuart Park. This site is 2.5 kilometres from Darwin CBD or a 30 minute walk from the Cavenagh Street Central Bus Depot.
Scroll down this page for general information on how to access these services. For detailed information on our services at Ozanam House Darwin.
Type of assistance
- Meals served on site
- Showers and toilets. Fresh towels, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste and shavers are provided
- Laundry service
- Day beds
- Visiting specialist support clinics
- Activities program
- Referrals to other community supports.
How to access this service
- Call 08 8981 4374 for details of opening hours or click on Ozanam House Darwin
- The first time you visit, you will need to provide identification, so please have it handy.