Our counsellors work with clients to achieve positive financial outcomes, helping them to build heir own capacity to avert financial crisis and reduce stress. They use tools such as money plans and a creditors list tow work with clients to gain a clearer picture of their financial situation, then assist them to make their own choices about the best way to resolve their financial problems.
Our qualified financial counsellors can assist with queries and information including:
- Understanding your financial situation and taking control
- Strategies and options for dealing with financial difficulties
- Budgeting and practical steps to relieve financial stress
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Negotiating with creditors
- The debt recovery process and the court system in relation to debt collection
- How the law can protect you in difficult financial times
- Bankruptcy information
- Referral to other specialised and appropriate services
There are counsellors located in:
- Canning Vale
- Perth CBD
This is a free and confidential service arranged by appointment only.
For further information please call 08 6323 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org