The Society’s Financial Counselling Service assists anyone experiencing financial difficulties to set and work towards attainable goals to re-establish their financial independence. *
Our qualified financial counsellors take the time to listen to and understand individual needs, and can assist with queries and information including:
- Understanding your financial situation and taking control
- Strategies and options for dealing with financial difficulties
- Budgeting and practical steps to relieve financial stress
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Negotiating with creditors
- The debt recovery process and the court system in relation to debt collection
- How the law can protect you in difficult financial times
- Bankruptcy information
- Referral to other specialised and appropriate services
This is a free and confidential service arranged by appointment only.
For further information please call 08 6323 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note our financial counsellors do not pay bills, provide loans, provide legal advice or provide tenancy advocacy.