The St Vincent de Paul Society in NSW offers services and programs for people living with a disability, these services are designed to minimise isolation and marginalisation and increase participation, community access and provide meaningful opportunities to develop skills and participate in recreational and educational activities.
We have commenced recruiting large numbers of staff to work in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) transition program for people living with disability in NSW.
Below you will find more information on disability services and programs operating in NSW.
- Ability Links, Sydney, Hunter and Southern Regions
- Como Social & Leisure Centre (CSLC), Sutherland Shire
- EarlyStart-Diagnosis Support Program, Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter Regions
- Mary MacKillop Outreach (MMO), Inner West Sydney
- Margaret House, St George Region and Sutherland Shire
- Sydney Vinnies Disabilty Services