Family and community activities
The St Vincent de Paul Society has support services that are tailored to meet the specific needs of individuals and families and the communities in which they live.
Many of these services fill the gaps in people’s lives in various ways whether it is through the provision of food, funds, companionships or counselling. They help ease the pressures within families and communities.
We also operate a range of accommodation and support initiatives for people who experience homelessness; providing help with issues such as general health concerns, drug and alcohol abuse, employment education and training options, and social exclusion and isolation.
Services offered by the Society in NSW include:
- Cleveland Centre, Redfern
- Como Social & Leisure Centre (CSLC)
- Mary MacKillop Outreach (MMO), Inner West Sydney
- Mental Health Community Development Project, Central Coast
- Nagle Centre Family Care and Support, Campbelltown
- Ozanam Learning Centre, Woolloomooloo
- Rosalie Rendu Neighbourhood Matters
To get in touch with our assistance line call 13 18 12
For more information on safeguarding children, continue to our Child-Safety Page